Embark on a relaxing journey through the Whitewater Bay with your family and friends while enjoying the comfort of these aquatic accommodations. The 42-foot houseboat sleeps a maximum of six people (4 adults and 2 children) and is fully equipped with all the necessities. Each of the 4 houseboats in the fleet are located in the marina at Flamingo, located 38 miles from the entrance to Everglades National Park.
Drive the houseboat yourself or remain dockside! **High water is expected September - November 2022 so the houseboats will remain dockside for the entire stay**
- 42 feet
- 6 persons
- 2 Private Staterooms
- 6 persons
- Bed Details
- 1 Queen bed and 1 Full bed; Sleeper sofa sleeps 2 children
- 1 full bathroom
- Trip Lengths
- 2 night minimum
- Everglades National Park - Flamingo Marina
Please Note: The pricing information displayed below is subject to change (and it does change frequently). We endeavor to be as accurate as possible, but make sure you confirm pricing with your customer service agent before booking any trip.
|Flamingo||Year Round||01/01/22 - 12/31/22||$400|
Price does not include tax, fuel, or a $25 propane fee which operates range, fridge, and water-heater while under way. A $5,000 security deposit is due on arrival. A $30 park entrance fee is required to enter the park.
Houseboat can be driven or remain docked at the marina with access to shore power. Docked houseboats are $50 less per night than the driving houseboat. **High water is expected September - November 2022 so the houseboats will remain dockside for the entire stay**
In compliance with Florida state law, anyone born on or after January 1, 1988, must have a valid boater’s safety card or certificate. (Not required if staying dockside).
- Deck Furniture
- Sorry, Pets are not permitted
- Marine toilet paper provided, no other bathroom amenities provided
- Blankets, sheets, pillows, bath towels
- Dish soap
- All houseboats are non-smoking
- Plates, utensils, glassware
- French Press
- Propane stove
- *Fridge size is 8.5 cubic feet with small freezer.
- 12 Volt Lighting
- Water Heater
- Air Conditioning
- Roof is not accessible, as railing does not meet Coast Guard regulations due to clearance needed under bridge in Buttonwood Canal
- Yamaha 115HP outboard engine
- Engine size: Yamaha 115HP
- Two fuel tanks provided. Maximum distance is approximately 30 miles.
- Max speed is 6 mph
- Helm includes a Chartplotter
- 70 gallon watertank (generally enough for 2 people for a 3 day trip)
- Not wheelchair accessible. Unfortunately a wheelchair would not be able to comfortably navigate the boat.
- Bathroom is not equipped with grab bars
Below is a list of items that will be provided with your houseboat rental.
- Two bedrooms: one with a queen bed and the other with a full size bed (One of the houseboats has a full size bunk bed and a full size bed)
- Living area
- One bathroom – shower, no bathtub
- Galley with: gas oven/range, gas-electric refrigerator (8.5 cu ft) with a freezer, microwave that will work at the dock, French Press, basic set of cooking utensils, glasses, dishes, silverware, pots/pans
- The fridge & hot water will automatically switch from shore power (electric) to propane once the boat departs from the dock
- Houseboats have A/C while at the dock
- Generator can be rented for $50 per night which operates the A/C and Water heater
- Each boat sleeps 6 max (4 adults + 2 children)
- Screened Windows
- Linen for beds and bathroom
- Dish soap
- Hand soap
- Paper towels
- Marine toilet paper
Your request has been submitted.
One of our houseboat experts will be in contact with you shortly.
You can also call us toll-free at 888-454-8825 for quicker service.