Lockmaster 42 Houseboat
Lockmaster 42 Houseboat
The Honeoye, the Seneca, the Canandaigua, the Okeechobee and the Otisco II each have two double-berth cabins. There is additional sleeping in the living area and two cushioned benches in the canvas-enclosed bow area. In addition, each has a comfortable galley, two heads and a shower.
Our Lockmasters depart from Erie Canal Adventures Macedon Landing in the town of Macedon near Rochester, NY. From this location on the western Erie Canal, you can travel to the Oswego and Cayuga-Seneca Canals or west to Buffalo and Niagara Falls and discover history, culture, new experiences and fun!
4 bikes are included in your rental to explore the world famous Erie Canal bikeway!
- 42 feet
- 10 feet
- 6 persons
- 2 Staterooms
- 6 persons
- Bed Details
- 2 double beds, Dinette Conversion Table
- 1 1/2 bathrooms
- Trip Lengths
- 3 Night, 4 Night and 7 Night
- Erie Canal - Erie Canal Adventures
Please Note: The pricing information displayed below is subject to change (and it does change frequently). We endeavor to be as accurate as possible, but make sure you confirm pricing with your customer service agent before booking any trip.
|Season||Dates||3 nights weekend||4 nights midweek||7 nights|
|2019||May - October 2019||05/10/19 - 10/14/19||$2,050||$2,250||$3,500|
|2020||May - October 2020||05/08/20 - 10/12/20||$2,050||$2,250||$3,500|
** Rates include fuel, tolls, orientation and cleaning. Customer must have additional liability insurance or purchase it for $75 from the marina. A $500 security deposit is due on arrival.
- Sun Canopy
- Dogs Permitted
- Linen Package includes: all bed linens, pillows, bath towels, wash cloths and hand towels
- One of the Lockmaster 42 is pet friendly (for an extra fee)...the rest are not. Please confirm with booking agent if you need the pet friendly vessel.
- Bicycles (4)
- Plates, utensils, glassware
- Coffee Maker
- Outdoor Gas Grill
- Gas Range with safety system and oven
- Percolator on stove top
- 12 Volt Lighting
- Power Outlets (110v)
- Electric Inverter
- Water Heater
- Furnace / Heater
- Marine Radio
- Shore Power hook up cabability. Shore power must be used when operating hair dryers or other appliances that heat up
- Bow Thruster
- 50 hp diesel engine with single lever control
- 100 gal fresh water tank
- 100 gal waste tank
Below is a list of items that will be provided with your houseboat rental.
The Lockmaster includes the following amenities for ease of handling and all the comforts of a pleasant vacation home. Each appointment is thoughtfully planned and constructed. The result...a cruising delight.
- Engine - Diesel with single lever control.
- Bow Thruster - Standard equipment to assure safe and graceful lockings and dockings.
- Fuel - Supplied with ample fuel for your week's hire.
- Shower - One shower.
- Freshwater - Hot water to vanities, shower and sink. You will need to take on fresh water during your cruise.
- Waste Water - There should be no need for a pump-out during your trip.
- Galley - Gas range with safety system and oven, stainless steel sink, hot and cold running water, electric refrigerator, cooking utensils, table service and plenty of storage space.
- Electricity - 12V for refrigeration, lighting, galley fan, bilge pumps, water. Also a 110V inverter supplies outlets for shaver, personal radio.
- Shore Power - The Lockmasters have shore power hook-up capability.
Please plan to pack your own:
- Disposable Plates/Cutlery
- Drinking Water
- Fishing Gear
- Personal Toiletries
- Extra Flashlights
- Extra Rain Gear
- Cell Phone & Charger
- Cards & Games
- Reading Material
- Music (CD Player/Radio)
- Insect Repellent
- Sun Screen
Children's Life Jackets - If your child weighs less than 30 pounds, you must bring an appropriate life jacket. If they are not used to wearing one, buy it early and have them "practice" wearing it. They must wear it during the trip.
Your request has been submitted.
One of our houseboat experts will be in contact with you shortly.
You can also call us toll-free at 888-454-8825 for quicker service.